Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Go to Settings -> Display -> More Display Settings -> Notch -> Custom -> find your app and change Auto to Show notch.
Friday, March 15, 2019
- Samba + NFS maybe
- Dropbox (nautilus-dropbox)
- Kodi + sudo adduser $USER dialout for Kodi to be able to access CEC adapter
- Kodi plug-ins:
- Docker + post-installation steps
- Docker compose
- Docker packages, using /opt/appdata/package_name/ for config and /var/package_name/ for data storage:
- Letsencrypt + reverse proxy!
- Nextcloud, if online update timeouts these commands can be used to update manually:
docker exec -it nextcloud /bin/bash
sudo -u abc php7 /config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar
- WebGrab+Plus, should change <timespan> and <update> values to default, also change downloads folder to `/Downloads` instead of `/root/Downloads`. To update manually exec into the container and run s6-setuidgid abc /bin/bash /defaults/update.sh.
- Deluge - run it in bridge mode and assign port 8112 for reverse proxy to work
- Sonarr, needs adjustments in Settings -> Download Client -> Remote Path Mappings
Secure Apache + PHPNginx webserver bundled with Letsencrypt container is used instead
- Steam + Xbox One S controller fix